4 1 4
Welcome to 6 Leske Street, Freeling . Set back on a large 805sqm sized allotment (approx.), this 1986 built home is well positioned down a quiet street in Freeling which offers a booming country community, being within a short walk to local shops, schools, parks while being only a short drive to Gawler and access to the Northern Expressway.
Updated to suit the modern features buyers are looking for, this home features two large living spaces, bedrooms, a wet area, and a spacious kitchen. The exterior of the home also includes established gardens and large shedding for storage.
Other features include:
- Expansive master bedroom with the ability to construct a built-in robe with the amount of space
- Updated main bathroom convenience of a separate toilet, includes large bath and shower with luxury floor to ceiling tiling
- Bedrooms two, three and four are all spacious and well positioned around the home.
- The front lounge and formal dining area includes a large window which allows an abundance of natural light to flood the room is tied together with a two way combustion heating system
- The large kitchen which boasts ample bench and cupboard space overlooks the manicured yard and quiet street frontage.
- The home is kept comfortable all year round reverse cycle air conditioning.
- The large shed also provides a well-positioned storage space for all the tools and equipment.
For more information or to book your inspection today please contact Grant or Bailey Fielke.
In the interest of health and safety for our staff, client and their families, First National Peoples' choice would like to bring to your attention our temporary procedures that have been implemented to introduce best -practice precautions in limiting exposure or spread of the (COVID-19) coronavirus
It is a requirement of entry into any of our inspections that ALL attendees MUST fill out the contact tracing attendee register and sanitize upon arrival. Attendees must also adhere to social distancing of 1.5m at all times and follow directions of the agent.
VISITING OUR OFFICE
It is a requirement of entry into our office that ALL attendees MUST fill out the contact tracing visitor register and sanitize upon arrival. Please respect the directions of staff and adhere to clearly displayed COVID capacity signage
First National Real Estate Peoples' Choice - RLA222770
4 1 4
Property Type - House
Land Area - 805m2
Contact Agent to arrange inspection
Reverse Cycle Air Con