3 2 2
Welcome to 6 Weaver Street, Willaston. This character filled 1890 built home has been built to last forever. Residing on a very large and blissful 1245sqm (approx.) this beautiful home with many original features has a particularly flexible floorplan allowing for an optimistic eye to take full advantage if one was wishing to renovate.
The inside of the home consists of two large bedrooms, two bathrooms, spacious living areas, an expansive kitchen and walk-in-pantry/laundry which makes storage and ease ever more convenient. Outside a flexible third bedroom or rumpus with its own reverse cycle air conditioning is great with the addition of a large shed, entertaining area and established gardens.
The home consists of;
- Original timber and parquetry flooring in the original part of the home
- Two large main bedrooms with large windows allowing an influx of natural lighting
- Main bathroom includes character tiling and feature free standing bath and vanity
- Front lounge with feature open fireplace
- 3m ceiling heights to the front part of the home
- Open plan living, meals and kitchen area
- The kitchen includes a large amount of cupboard and bench space with island bench
- The second main bathroom is of two-way characteristics and includes a large spacious shower
- The laundry is large in space and includes wall to wall storage space acting as the perfect area for a pantry
- Outside the large beautiful established gardens with irrigated lawns can be looked upon by the stunning outdoor entertaining area
More features include;
- Rainwater storage with water pump back to main dwelling
- Solar power connected to the home
- A combination of evaporation and reverse cycle cooling
- The possibility of subdivision (STCC)
Contact Grant and Bailey Fielke for further information or to book a private inspection today.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT ATTENDING INSPECTIONS
It is a requirement of entry into any of our inspections that ALL attendees MUST fill out the contact tracing attendee register and sanitize upon arrival. Attendees must also adhere to social distancing of 1.5m at all times and follow directions of the agent.
VISITING OUR OFFICE
It is a requirement of entry into our office that ALL attendees MUST fill out the contact tracing visitor register and sanitize upon arrival. Please respect the directions of staff and adhere to clearly displayed COVID capacity signage
First National Real Estate Peoples' Choice - RLA222770
3 2 2
Property Type - House
Land Area - 1245m2
Contact Agent to arrange inspection
Reverse Cycle Air Con