2 1 4
Welcome to 11 Acland Street, Blanchetown. Residing on a quiet wide street frontage with side access, this modern built conventional home set back on a large 1012sqm allotment (approx.) allows you to take advantage of everything the Riverland has to offer. Whether you are heading up for the weekend away, or you are looking to relocate, this is the perfect opportunity located within walking distance to the river’s edge.
- Two large bedrooms both with ceiling fans
- Spacious main bedroom and direct access to the large bathroom
- Separate laundry
- Open-plan living, meals and kitchen area
- Kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space
- Large rear entertaining area with plenty of room to relax and enjoy the warm summer evenings with café shutter blinds
- Side access into large shedding, which is great for storing, cars, boats and all other home/river equipment
- Roller shutters on external windows
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
- Multiple rainwater tanks
- Solar Panels (5kW system with 10kW solar battery storage)
-Large amounts of open space for caravan, vehicle and boat storage.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT ATTENDING INSPECTIONS
It is a requirement of entry into any of our inspections that ALL attendees MUST fill out the contact tracing attendee register and sanitize upon arrival. Attendees must also adhere to social distancing of 1.5m at all times and follow directions of the agent.
VISITING OUR OFFICE
It is a requirement of entry into our office that ALL attendees MUST fill out the contact tracing visitor register and sanitize upon arrival. Please respect the directions of staff and adhere to clearly displayed COVID capacity signage
First National Real Estate Peoples' Choice - RLA222770
2 1 4
Property Type - House
Land Area - 1011m2
Contact Agent to arrange inspection