3 2 1
First National People’s Choice Gawler are proud to present this fantastic property in a serene location surrounded by other quality homes. The location that this home is situated in is hard to beat; being within walking distance to local schools, shops and Public transport.
The frontage character reflects the overall positive feel of the home that would suit a busy modern family wanting an easy-care lifestyle, a young couple, retirees or possibly the investor with the property currently tenanted for $320.00 a week.
The home comprises of three good size bedrooms, master bedroom with walk trough robe into an ensuite. The remaining two bedrooms both have built-in-robes and quality carpets.
Spacious, updated kitchen that is equipped with a dishwasher, microwave pervious and an abundance of cupboard and bench space overlooking the dining and family area
* Second living area to the front of the home
* Year-round comfort with zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Main bathroom with separate toilet
Outside your greeted with a large gabled entertaining area with blinds to make it the perfect space for year round entertaining with the added ease of low maintenance gardens.
This could be the home you have been looking for, so don't delay and call us today to organise a viewing!
Please inform First National Peoples’ Choice prior to attending any open inspection or private show through if any of the following apply to you:
1) You have returned from overseas in the last 14-days
2) You been in contact with anyone who has returned from overseas in the last 14-days
3) You have any flu-like symptoms or anyone in your household are experiencing flu like symptoms
First National Real Estate Peoples' Choice - RLA222770
3 2 1
Property Type - House
Land Area - 330m2
Council Rates - $1700
Contact Agent to arrange inspection