Welcome to 61 Murray Street, Stockport. Situated in the quiet town of Stockport, not five minutes from Hamley Bridge and not twenty five minutes from Gawler awaits this clean and tidy three bedroom, one bathroom settler’s cottage on a 2112sqm allotment (approx.) with side access and space to spare. Features include:
- Three flexible spacious bedrooms with master including original stone fireplace
- Open plan main living areas centered in the home
- Walk-through updated kitchen provides plenty of bench and cupboard space with gas oven and cook top
- Large main bathroom with updated tilting
- Marvelous outdoor entertaining area surrounded by landscaped gardens and a garden shed for convenience
The entire allotment is fenced with the main dwelling and rear yard fenced; perfect for keeping the children or pets close to home. To the side of the allotment is a fantastic 40m x 20m garage and workshop and large outdoor space with concrete and power perfect for trailers, boats or cars. The property also has the luxury of two Atco Huts that have the ability to act as granny flats or storage facilities.
This is home is open by appointment and priced to sell, so please contact Grant or Bailey today for an immediate inspection.
COVID19 and Inspections:
Thank you for attending inspections with First National Peoples' Choice Gawler.
In the interest of our clients and staff, we ask that you maintain a high level of personal hygiene practices throughout your inspection of any of our properties.
This includes; social distancing, hand sanitizing and please do not touch any hard surfaces or personal belongings in clients homes.
We thank you for your understanding in this difficult time and for working with us in protecting the health of our community.
First National Real Estate Peoples' Choice - RLA222770