Welcome to Lot 106 Humphrey Road, Reeves Plains. This sensational fully fenced 20 acre (approx.) allotment is situated 15 minutes from Gawler and is the perfect opportunity for the astute purchaser to retain the fantastic Olympic size horse arena, add your own dwelling or even set up your desired property under the Primary Production, Horticulture Three Zoning.
The property encompasses two toilets, holding yards and a hay shed. The arena is truly something to behold with two vehicle entries, a kitchen, lounge area, judging platform and even a grandstand. An added addition to the arena is a separate room off to the side, currently used as a gym, but it is completely up to you how you wish to use it.
With water and power already connected to the property you also have the opportunity to take full advantage of the availability of water supply from Bolivar/Two Wells recycled plant subject to conditions.
The following is applicable Horticulture Three Zoning:
- Horticulture (including enclosed horticulture such as greenhouses)
- Land based inland aquaculture
- Light industry and service associated with the processing, packaging and distribution of produce
- Wind farm and ancillary development and much more
For your opportunity to inspect this spectacular property, contact Grant Fielke and Bailey Fielke today.
Please inform First National Peoples’ Choice prior to attending any open inspection or private show through if any of the following apply to you:
1) You have returned from overseas in the last 14-days
2) You been in contact with anyone who has returned from overseas in the last 14-days
3) You have any flu-like symptoms or anyone in your household are experiencing flu like symptoms
First National Real Estate Peoples' Choice - RLA222770
**Images are for illustration purposes only and are to be used as a guide only
Property Type - Vacant Land
Land Area - 8 hectare
Contact Agent to arrange inspection